zaterdag 25 maart 2017

Justin Edged on the Rack



Justin Edged on the Rack

Movie: 

OR


OR



I had Justin tied to the rack, his cock was so hard as I slowly teased the head. I used a stop and go stroke, slowly inching him forward in a frustrating tease, adding a few extra strokes at a time until we were up to 50 strokes at a time. There is a lot of intimate conversation between us as I torment my young captive. I then offered him a choice, to add more strokes at a slow pace, or fewer strokes at a fast pace. He chose the faster pace and was rewarded when I took him over the edge.

PREMIUM? PLEASE USE ONE OF THESE LINKS:

TAKE OR RENEW YOUR DATAFILE ACCOUNT HERE: 

TAKE OR RENEW YOUR RAPIDGATOR ACCOUNT HERE: 

Programs to join files:
For Windows and others: http://www.hjsplit.org







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten