vrijdag 28 april 2017

Jack Ganley, Vitali Kutcher Bareback



Jack Ganley, Vitali Kutcher Bareback

Movie: 

OR


OR


I’m so glad this video is dropping tomorrow. I know you guys are going to love this one. It would be great if you could leave a comment below telling me how much you’re looking forward to it.

Yeah, I’m a comment whore, and shameless :)

For a start, we have Jack Ganley back again, and I already lust after this young and handsome hottie more than you could believe. He’s my kind of guy; handsome and lean, athletically built, with a great uncut cock and a big cum load to squirt out.

Then, of course, we have the arrival of adorable new boy Vitali Kutcher.

The moment I saw this boy I instantly knew that he was going to have a lot of fans here at STAXUS.

As blog reader Paul pointed out on the previous post about this boy, he looks a little like Aaron Aurora, and that can only mean he’s going to get a lot of love and attention from you guys.

Anyway, I’m gonna leave some pics from this opening scene of the Fright Night series for you to drool over, make sure you’re back here tomorrow to see the video arrive.

Having seen it already (yeah, I’m a lucky fucker) fans of cum squirting finale’s are going to enjoy the mess Jack makes.

PREMIUM? PLEASE USE ONE OF THESE LINKS:

TAKE OR RENEW YOUR DATAFILE ACCOUNT HERE: 

TAKE OR RENEW YOUR RAPIDGATOR ACCOUNT HERE: 

Programs to join files:
For Windows and others: http://www.hjsplit.org












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten