dinsdag 25 juli 2017

MC BRANDO 3 CIVILIAN Anal Bareback



BRANDO 3 CIVILIAN Anal Bareback

Movie: 

OR


OR


Brando is back and he’s eager to work and make money of course but he seems to like the work a little. Today Brando has taken the next step in the seduction process of a straight guy. Today I introduce some gay ass to his 7 inch uncut cock and the rest is practically a love story on my part! For him? it was just another day at the office! Watch as Brando makes Rob whine as he delivered a pounding that only a straight guy can deliver!
When Brando arrived at my studios I was more nervous than he was because I haven’t had very many 18 year old straight guys fuck me. The thickness of that cock of his didn’t help the situation and I knew that I had to ease my way on to this monster before I let him get hog wild on me. I began with sucking his cock of course and this was only adding fuel to the fire as he immediately became rock hard and I was only getting started.
I loved sucking Brando’s cock. I would pull the skin over the head of his cock so much that some skin was left over and I would slightly bite it which Brando immediately looked at me to acknowledge it felt good. Next I stood over him cowboy style and sat down on his RAW dick and he went off the rails as I slid in just the head of his cock and teased him with no regrets.
I began to ride him like a cheap whore in the night… yes yes… i am a slut but I can’t help myself and today was no exception. Brando was going crazy because the ass was feeling warm wet and tight and he was only 18 years old and that kind of combination is dangerous for Brando stamina. I fucked his dick up and down over and over again and he was losing his grip!
In the end Brando was a true champ and I was impressed with his stamina. I was pulling all the stop out and I knew any other guy would have fallen by now but 18 year old Brando was still kicking but the warning was given and he could hold no longer and blew a load that made his eyes widen… he almost passed out!

PREMIUM? PLEASE USE ONE OF THESE LINKS:

TAKE OR RENEW YOUR RAPIDGATOR ACCOUNT HERE: 

Programs to join files:
For Windows and others: http://www.hjsplit.org












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten