MC Cleveland blowjob
Movie:
OR
OR
Cleveland is an interesting character. Has a girlfriend he met here in California and they were both looking for a tranny to fuck together and they stumbled upon me. What a surprise right? Once I set my sites on Cleveland, the rest was history as his girlfriend is really open minded and didn’t care that a guy wanted to suck his boyfriend’s cock .. especially because he was getting paid for it.
Once Cleveland arrived at my studios, I was very impressed with his physical presence . He has a tight smooth body and had a heir about him that totally emulated “rough trade” personality that drove me crazy. He was worldly yes, sexually speaking, which surprised me because he was open to just about anything.
Sucking Cleveland’s cock was quite a feat! As you all know I’ve sucked few cocks in my day! HA! ok… ok… it has been a few but with that experience comes skill that drives these straight boy’s crazy and the fans love the miserably amazing orgasms that none of them expect from a guy. Cleveland does not disappoint. The bewildered look on his face after he blows his load it just priceless.
I sucked this boy with such excitement that I didn’t even bother taking off his pants and as they lay there at his ankles, I had him in my power and didn’t stop sucking until he gently told me he was about to cum. I wasted no time in stepping up my action knowing that he was about to blow his load! YEP! that’s exactly what he did! He will be back!
PREMIUM? PLEASE USE ONE OF THESE LINKS:
TAKE OR RENEW YOUR DATAFILE ACCOUNT HERE:
TAKE OR RENEW YOUR RAPIDGATOR ACCOUNT HERE:
TAKE OR RENEW YOUR NITROFLARE ACCOUNT HERE:
Programs to join files:
Split and Concat for Mac: https://loekjehe.home.xs4all.nl/Split&Concat/









Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten